Ever tried a crazy recipe when you are NOT entirely sure what it is you are doing and it just turns out AMAZING? Well, I just did and it was absolutely DELICIOUS. So yes, i’m here to share it with you, because you know, SHARING is CARING. 🙂
So here goes…
To make the best creamy delicious Iced coffee, you will need
- Vanilla Ice cream of your choice
- Full cream milk – though I think any milk will do
- instant coffee – I used Ricoffy 🙂
- A blender to mix
- Dissolve instant coffee in a little bit of cold water. The measure of coffee depends on how many iced coffee cups you will be making but you essentially want a concentrated coffee mix. I used 2 teaspoons coffee and 3 teaspoons water. PS: Add more coffee or water based on the consistency you are getting.
- In a blender, put Ice Cream – I like to start off with 3 heaped tablespoons (the ones you use to eat) of ice cream – 4 tablespoons of milk, and 2 & 1/2 teaspoons of melted coffee.
- Close your blender and let it blend.
PS: Once all the ingredients are blended together, just check your consistency to make sure it’s the way you like it. So if it’s a little too runny, add some more Ice cream. And if it’s a little too thick, add some more milk.
Once done, then you are basically ready to serve. Make sure you consume it immediately or keep in the freezer right after blending it to make sure it doesn’t go all liquid and stuff. And this my Besties, will be thee best iced coffee you’ll ever taste – provided you haven’t had an even better one – thank me later.
What’s your go to Iced Coffee recipe?